I feel extremely honoured to be nominated for the Liebster Award this last week. I have been blogging for a little over a month now so to have 2 of my fellow bloggers nominate me for award is very humbling.
Thank you to Karis of Little Dorothy Makes for nominating for this award. Karis lives in Norfolk where she is the mother two beautiful girls. She has a Folksy shop and on her blog does craft tutorials. She has been blogging since October 2014. I look forward to reading her "Friday Craft Round Up" in the future.
She can be found on twitter as: @littledorothym1
My Favourite Blog Posting: Easter Eggs Craft with Children
Thank you to Eat.Love.Live for my 2nd nomination. This mother of a gorgeous little girl is originally from Australia but is now living in London. She started blogging early March but already has posted a yummy recipe for savoury muffins, articles about fashion and given some mothering advice.
She can be found on twitter as: @eatloveliveblog
My Favourite Blog Posting: The Secret Mummy Society
My understanding of this award is it is designed for bloggers that are just starting their blogging journey or have a small loyal following. This is opportunity to link up with other bloggers and pass the award forward.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer their questions in a blog post
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with 400 followers or less on twitter
- Ask some questions of your own
- Let your nominees know you nominated them!
Questions Prepared by My Nominators:
1. What is the meaning behind the name of your blog and did you find it difficult to name?
"Ladybug" - my childhood nickname from my parents; "Home" - where my heart is; "Designs" - my desire to have creativity in my life (crafts and interior design)
I love the name but don't know if it will be appropriate for all my future business ideas.
2. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
I enjoy have a personal project that challenges me to learn new skills and hopefully meet new people. When I thought about being a mother, I wanted to be able to work from home so I could have the flexibility to spend time with my children and I hope blogging will help me accomplish this goal.
3. What is your absolute favourite meal?
I love my mother's Thanksgiving Dinner. (I am American but live in England with English husband) It is the smelling the turkey cooking all day and cocktails before dinner. Sharing a large meal with my family. The table filled with mash potatoes, party potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, and salad. Then pumpkin pie and pecan pie with whipped cream and coffee. Then the next day, you make turkey sandwiches and eat all the left-overs. Such special memories and makes me miss my family.
4. The greatest moment of joy in your life, so far?
The birth of my two beautiful babies. Everyday they make me smile and feel loved.
5. What's your ultimate holiday destination?
I have always wanted to visit Australia. I wish the flight was not so long but I would love to see a koala bear and see the sights.
6. What are 5 adjectives that sum up your family?
Funny - Loving - Crazy - Joyous - Miracle
7. What is your dream occupation?
A business that involved making beautiful items and interior design.
8. What was your first ever job?
Babysitting children in my neighbourhood with my twin sister. My parents were always just across the street but loved making a little money.
9. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy a house and complete decorate it before we moved in. Visit my family in the USA often and make sure that my children could dream big.
10. What will your next blog post be about?
It will probably be about my children but I look forward to exploring other topics.
My Blog Nominations Are:
My Questions for Nominated Blogs?
1. Tell us more about your blog?
2. What is your favourite part about blogging? And least favourite part?
3. If you could interview anyone for your blog, whom would it be?
4. What is your favourite book?
5. What would your perfect day be like?
6. Where is your favourite place to visit?
7. If you could have superpower, what would it be?
8. If you could live one moment in your life again, what would it be?
9. What was your favourite birthday or christmas gift?
10. What is your goal for your blog in the next year?
Thank you from LadyBug Home & Designs @ladybughome1